Whirlpool Duet Washers and Dryers are built with so many features that the only thing missing may be a technology that moves wash loads from the washer to the dryer. Even there, the Duet Washer is engineered with a new feature called “Dynamic Venting Technology”, which runs fans and tumbles clothes for up to 12 hours once the wash cycle is completed. While it doesn’t automatically put the wash load in the dryer, this technology can dry a small wash load without ever moving it to the dryer.
Additional features of the Duet Washer include:
• Precision Dispense Ultra – One of the new features of Whirlpool Duet Washers, this technology assesses the size of the load being washed and allocates the appropriate amounts of detergent, bleach, softeners, etc. On average, this feature saves 10% on wash-related additives while reducing wear on fabrics by not over-using cleaning solutions. Depending on average wash load sizes, the dispenser can hold enough detergent for 12 to 36 wash cycles.
• NSF certification for removing allergens and bacteria – Duet Washers are certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for running at temperatures that eliminate allergens and bacteria for the cleanest wash loads possible.
• Eco Boost – Eco Boost technology regulates water temperatures to optimize washing efficiency while saving energy.
Whirlpool Duet Dryers have their share of features that deliver convenience and savings as well.
These features include:
• Advanced Moisture Sensing – This new technology tracks the temperature and dampness/dryness of the load in the dryer and stops the cycle when the desired level of dryness is achieved, saving drying time and energy.
• Wrinkle Shield – After the completion of the dry cycle, the Wrinkle Shield feature continues to steam and tumble the load in the dryer for over an hour and a half to keep the load from getting wrinkled, eliminating the need for ironing.
• Eco Boost – This feature combines higher spin speeds and lower temperatures when appropriate to dry loads more efficiently.
Constant innovation at Whirlpool results in products that are consistently in the top of their class. The new Whirlpool Duet Washers and Dryers follow in that tradition with never before seen conveniences and savings in energy usage, time and money. For more information, visit: http://eastcoastappliance.com/index.html